MINIMUM USER TERMS
1. PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION
1.1 Each User agrees to provide and warrant that all information provided or otherwise submitted via the Services is true, accurate and complete.
1.2 Each User acknowledges and agrees that it is responsible for its use of the Services and that:
- each User uses the Services at their own risk;
- the Services will only be used for the User’s own lawful purpose in accordance with this Minimum User Terms; and
- if there are any unauthorised access or use of the Services or any breach of security, the User must immediately notify [_____] of such activity.
2. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
2.1 The User represents and warrants it is permitted to use content delivered to the User via the Services. The User may not copy, reproduce, distribute or create derivative works from this content. The User agrees not to reverse engineer any of the source code or technology associated with the Services.
3. CONTENT AND DATA
3.1 Your use of the Services supplied by [_____] is subject to interoperation of services supplied by third party websites or applications. By using the services, you appoint [_____] as your limited agent authorised to: access such third party websites or applications, servers, documents and information as designated by you; use your information; and perform all acts as required for [_____] and Basiq to supply Services to you.
3.2 Each User is licensing to [_____] and its service providers (including but not limited to Basiq) (Service Provider) any information, data, materials or other content the User provides through or to the Services (Content), the right to use, modify, display, manipulate and create derivative works using such Content and provide the Services to the User.
3.3 Each User acknowledges and agrees a Service Provider may also use, sell, license, reproduce, distribute and disclose aggregate, non-personally identifiable information that is derived through the User’s use of the Services.
4.1 Each User acknowledges and agrees that:
- its use of the Services and all information, products or content are provided to such User in good faith on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the User and Service Providers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind as to the Services and all information, products and other content (including that of third parties) included in or accessible from the Services;
- the User is responsible for determining the suitability of any Services and such User relies on any Content or other information provided via the Services at its own risk;
- use of the Services, Content and other information provided by [_____] and Service Providers is at their own risk and the restrictions applicable to [_____] are equally applicable to the User;
- [_____] and Basiq makes no warranty that:(i) the Services will meet the User's requirements; (ii) the quality of the Services will meet the User’s expectations; (iii) the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iv) any information, product or content obtained via the Services will be accurate or reliable; and (v) any errors in the software or technology will be corrected.
- the User downloads or otherwise obtains through the use of the Services the material or data at its own discretion and risk and that the User will be solely responsible for any infections, contaminations or damage to their computer, system or network; and
- [_____] and Basiq are not responsible or liable for delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions arising out of any User’s use of the Services, any third party software, services or operating system.
5. LIMITED WARRANTIES
5.1 The User warrants that:
- it has the power, right, authority and entitlement to execute these Terms and perform its obligations under these Terms;
- it has full corporate power to execute, deliver and perform its obligations under these Terms;
- these Terms constitute a legal, valid and binding obligation of it enforceable in accordance its terms by appropriate legal remedy; and
- in entering into and performing its obligation under these Terms it has not and will not be in breach of any relevant law or any obligation owed to another person.
6.1 Each User agrees to be liable for and to indemnify, defend and hold Basiq harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, suits, actions and expenses, including costs of litigation and reasonable legal costs, resulting directly or indirectly from:
- any violation of these Terms or of any intellectual property or other right by the User;
- any use or misuse of the Services, Content or data from or by the User, its employees, contractors or agents or any third party; and
- any breach of law, regulation or licence by a User.Each User agrees that Basiq is a third party beneficiary to the above provisions, with all rights to enforce such provisions as if Basiq is a party to these Terms.
7. BASIQ A PARTY
7.1 Each User acknowledges and agrees that:
- the User enters into these Terms with [_____] who, for the purposes of accepting these Terms, is acting as limited agent for Basiq; and
- each User agrees that Basiq is a third party beneficiary to the above provisions, with all rights to enforce such provision as if Basiq were a party to these Terms.