1. Install Postman to your local workstation
(Optional) register an account with Postman
2. Sign up for a free Basiq account
3. After signing up create a new API Key:
4. [ 1 ] Give the key a name and [ 2 ] click Create Key:
5. Securely save the API Key to a secure location for use in Step 9 and click Continue:
6. You will be returned to your list of API keys. Your new key is enabled by default:
You're now ready to play with the sandbox data!
7. Go to our sample code (also known as the Beta Postman Collection) and click Run in Postman:
8. After clicking Run in Postman select the Postman app that was installed in Step 1 (the option will display your operating system, e.g. Mac/Windows)
9. In Postman click on the menu options [ 1 ], [ 2 ], [ 3 ] & [ 4 ]
[ 5 ] Then replace XXXXXX with your API Key from Step 5, above
[ 6 ] Click Save
You’re now ready to use and test Basiq’s sandbox environment
10. To run the test simply click Run from the collection menu:
11. The Collection Runner window will open. Click Run:
12. You will see the results in the Collection Runner window.
13. See our documentation for further reference.